Saturday, November 14, 2009

Seiko chronograph 6138 and others











After 15 years of collecting watches,most of my collections comes and goes only those who have fate are destiny to stay like friends some use to be be close but after awhile some dont know where, maybe this is life.
After all I will miss my Rolex 6694, GMT 16750, Explorer 2, Omega speedmaster, Omega seamaster day date, Omega Dynamic, Omega seamaster Geneve, Omega seamaster Jedi, Seiko world time, Seiko alarm, Orient King Diver, Brand X, Fortis cosmonaut (lemania 5100), Seiko Orange Monster, Seiko 6138 UFO, West End Company, Pagol, Titoni Airmaster, Election, Mido multifort and... wow just like recalling friends list some can remember but some don't.
I wonder how many people out there have the same experience like me get to know people and close for some time after that it seems gone by the wind. Do you call this fate?




No comments:

Post a Comment