Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Growing the green box



Seeding the purple ground
Wish for creativity to be found

With sound knowledge I share
I wish they would able to bear

Never in me intended to clone
It is why I don’t want you in my dancing tone

Learn to grow from the purple ground
Hope to see you standing on your own ground

Learn to see beyond your green box
It is so much beyond this holding box

There is so much to be share
Yet not many really care

Even I lost in this battleground
I will never want my disappointment to be found

My passion of sharing will never fade
Even this is meant to be my fate

The only thing I want
Is to see you all to have a good faith.

1 comment:

  1. while seeking at the purple ground,
    green box and treasures are around,
    as inspirations and ideas are found,
    i always remember sifu whom i proud.

    ReplyDelete